Sunday 24 February 2013

2013 Calendar Highlights!

Hey!
So I've a lot of upcoming events this year that I'm looking forward to! Here is a quick list of my 2013 calendar highlights {ongoing list}

March

22- One Direction TMH Tour

I'm really excited for this, being a directioner!
I'm also really lucky to have got a ticket so late which was just before Christmas, when most of the tickets in my area were sold out. 
Anyone else going? Which dates?











27- The Host Release!

Love the book, excited for the film:)















April

2- Mum and younger brother going back to visit the Philippines

I'd love to go with my mum but I've got two other younger brothers and it would just cost loads to go as a whole family (+dad) and it's also during term time meaning that I would have to miss a lot of school days.
Still, I've made a list of things my mum needs to buy me from there;)






May

7-9 EXAMS
:O












15- Summer Dance Show :)


June/July 

1D 3D Release

23- SUMMER HOLIDAYS BEGIN!

August 

~Summer~   
Ice cream, shorts, beach, sun, tank tops, flip flops, camping, sunglasses!

16- 14th Birthday&Dad's B'day


Planning on a trip to the cinema, water fight&sleepover (:







{Plus other summery things!}

Release of 3rd Divergent Book! ~Untitled~


September

BACK TO SCHOOL- Start of Year 10 


October

~No plans atm~


November

21- Hunger Games- Catching Fire Release


WOOHOO:)
Major THG fan! Very excited!!












December

~The Festive Season~



Hot chocolate by the fire, marshmallows, candy canes, presents, snow, santa, jesus, family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...