Wednesday 21 August 2013

Bout of Books TBR Pile Mini Challenge!

Bout of Books


Click the link: http://musingsofabookshopgirl.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/bout-of-books-tbr-pile-mini-challenge.html




{ The Questions }

1.  Which 5 books are at the top of your TBR pile at this moment?

2.  If I gave you a wad of cash and sent you into a bookshop right now, which 5 books would you buy to add to the stack?



{ My Answers }


1. 



I read Clockwork Angel earlier this year and absolutely LOVED it. I am so excited to read this book but it's still coming in the post. As soon as it gets here, I am going to be reading it!

Clockwork Prince
by Cassandra Clare







I bought this book a week ago and it sounds like such an amazing book! I've heard a lot of good things about Michael Grant's writing and I'm excited to start reading his work.

Eve & Adam
by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate







This book has been high on my TBR list for ages and I just never seem to get around to it. I've been recommended this book numerous of times and I think it's about time I start it!

The Knife of Never Letting Go 
by Patrick Ness







I bought this book because a friend recommended it to me. I never knew how popular it was on the booktube community until I included it in a haul video. I'm very excited to read it because everyone seems to like it and I want to know what it's like!

Slated
by Teri Terry


I saw this book on Pippit Bop's YouTube channel and when I saw it on the discount section of an online bookstore, I had to get it!
It sounds like an awesome book and I really can't wait to read it!

Before I Go To Sleep 
by S.J. Watson






2.  




These are the 5 books that I would definitely add to the stack! They all have amazing covers and would contribute well to my bookshelf and they would definitely be at the top of my TBR list!:D

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I enjoyed Before I Go To Sleep! And I really want to get started on the Cassandra Clare books too. Anna Dressed in Blood is pretty high up my wishlist, I've heard such good things about it.

    Thanks for entering the giveaway, good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...