Tuesday 31 December 2013

Ten Books to Read During 2014































As I said in my last post, 2013 was an amazing reading year for me and I read so many fantastic books. However, my TBR list is still full of books that I really want to read. So to end the year I am going to be doing my ten books to read during 2014!


  • Legend by Marie Lu - This has been a favourite in the booktube community and I am so pumped to read it! I'm thinking of getting the hardcover box set because the covers are really neat.
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas- Another very popular YA book this year. I've heard that there is a kick-ass protagonist in this book so I am really excited to start the series. Fortunately, I was given a copy of this for Christmas. *dances*
  • Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry- I love me a bad boy romance. I use to read quite a lot of them on Wattpad and I just love the tension and the thrill. 
  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi- MUST READ. MUST. I don't own this book yet but I will read it during 2014. I just have to!
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer- I use to love princesses when I was younger and I've heard that this is a really unique series of fairytale retellings. 
  • Allegiant by Veronica Roth- I love love love the Divergent series! I tried to read this book but I couldn't get very far because it's been a while since I've read Insurgent but I'm planning to reread Divergent and Insurgent during the readathon so that I can finally read Allegiant!
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- Rainbow Rowell has been the author recommended the most to me this year. I've heard so any amazing things about her writing and I have not yet picked up a book written by her. I think it's tie to change that! Also, the title describes me perfectly.
  • The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black- Vampires. Just say that word and I'll pick it up. I've heard that this is a really unique approach to vampires so I'm definitely going to pick it up!
  • The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken- I am so behind! I was meaning to pick this book up this month but I guess I didn't. *hides* I have read and watched so many reviews for this book and I have a feeling that it's going to be in my Top Books of 2014 list.
  • The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin- Another series I have been seeing a lot around booktube and other blogs. Romance, thrill, fantasy, paranormal. I think this book has it all!

So that is all from me for this year! It has truly been an amazing year and I can't wait to see what 2014 has to offer. I'm not going to do the whole 'new year, new me' lark, but I am setting myself some goals for 2014, on of which is to post more regularly on this blog!
I hope you all had a fab 2013 and have a great start to 2014!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...