Sunday 17 August 2014

Bout of Books 11 | TBR







I'm going to be participating in the Bout of Books readathon again! Woo!
Here is my TBR for the Bout of Books 11

I'm going to start with Geek Girl by Holly Smale because I need a light, funny girly read as I have fallen into a little reading slump and I have a feeling it'll pull me out of it!
I've also put in the Clockwork Princess Manga because I can zoom through it! I'm also really excited because the previous two were amazing and I love the art inside.
I'm also going to be picking up The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern and Landline by Rainbow Rowell. TNC because it is the Booksplosion BOTM and Landline because it is Rainbow's most recent release and I am beyond excited to read another one of her novels because Fangirl was perfect!

Want to enter? Click here: http://boutofbooks.blogspot.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...