Tuesday 19 August 2014

One True Pairing? || Bout of Books 11

Choosing my OTP is not easy.
How do you choose; there are way too many!

But since I have to choose one, I decided to choose a couple I have shipped and shipped and shipped for such a long time.

EVERLARK.

Did you see it coming?

I know that Everlark is shipped by millions of people and it isn't a very original choice. However, they truly are my OTP.

And I have my reasons:


  • They're brought together without the intentions of falling in love, but falling in love anyway.
  • They defy the stereotypes of a couple, where the male is physically strong and always protects the female. In Everlark's case, Katniss is physically stronger than Peeta. However, even though Peeta isn't as strong as Katniss, he will do anything for the people he loves and he will give up anything to make sure they are safe and happy.
  • Though Katniss is the dominant protector, they both save each other numerous times.
  • They never stop fighting for each other.
  • Despite what happens to Peeta in Mockingjay, he never stops trying to fight against it so that he can be with Katniss and love her again.
  • They never give up. No. Matter. What.
  • They play to each other's weaknesses and strengths, making a team as strong as hoops of steel.


Their love is like a phoenix. It catches fire, but unlike a normal bird, it is reborn. Over and over again.


Now, let the GIFS explain the rest.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating in my OTP challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ship them too! hahaha:)
    You have such a pretty blog!<3
    followed you on bloglovin'
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...